TSC Archangel CEO
TSC Kurozu GEN
Rules and Regulations
Page: 1 of 1
TSC Archangel CEO
Joined: 21st Jun 2015
27th Jul 2016
TSC Rules and Regulations
In order to maintain the high standards of membership in TSC, and to continue to represent the TSC community, all members MUST understand and abide by the following “Rules and Regulations”.
1. Every TSC member must read and understand the Xbox Live® and/or Playstation® Networks Service Agreement and Code of Conduct.
2. TSC does not tolerate discrimination, racism, or harassment, by or towards, any member of TSC in game lobbies, chat forums, or gaming situations of any type. Can result in immediate expulsion from the TSC community.
3. Leaders within TSC are responsible for: the organization of all squad matches and practices, posting match scores, maintaining professional game play during squad matches, and oversight of performance and behavior of lower ranking members.
4. A TSC member: NEVER LEAVES ANOTHER TSC MEMBER BEHIND.
5. All members have an “Open Door Policy” to speak with Leaders and Founders on any issues or with any ideas. Members are expected to maintain a professional attitude when utilizing this policy, this policy is also NOT TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGED OF.
6. A TSC member takes pride in his or her membership and is encouraged to change their gamer tag within 90 days.
7. TSC members must maintain a professional manner and attitude during play as well as within lobby chat (This also applies to things like Skype, KIK, Facebook, etc).
8. TSC members are not permitted to be a part of any other gaming league unless they are within the alliance of TSC affiliated leagues.
9. All TSC members must be the age of fourteen
10.The list of prohibited activities includes, but is not limited to: Illegal Drugs, Software and other forms of piracy, Racketeering, Money laundering, Blackmail, Murder, Child ****ography, Prostitution, Bestiality, Incest, Slavery, Fraud, Cannibalism, Theft, Vigilantism, Harassment/Sexual Harassment, Slander.
11. TSC has a zero tolerance for any types of cheating, hacking, or modding. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediate expulsion from TSC community. If the modded gaming equipment is permitted by Microsoft or Sony to be utilized in-game it is allowed, unless said otherwise during a TSC event (This includes any and all TSC activities in TSC). Leaders reserve the right to determine whether or not it can be utilized in any event.
12. Being apart of TSC community is 100% voluntary, the leadership has right to do as seen fit with a checks and balances system in place
THE MANAGEMENT OF TSC HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR ANY MEMBER WHO VIOLATES THE TSC Rules and Regulations. MEMBERS MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE LEADERSHIP OF
IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS; ALL MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEMSELVES.
o NAGATO o
Page: 1 of 1
Please login or register to reply.
Online Guests: 1
Terms of Service